I started taking photos of my outfits last year but I did it constantly this year. Now I look back my files and I can tell that my look has changed since I met Anthropologie.
I was obsessed with H&M in the beginning of this year since my local mall opened a store. A couple month after, they opened Forever21 and that was it... I was obsessed with both stores!!
Anthropologie was always there. I mean in the different location, but even closer than H&M and Forever21, but I never really shopped there because their price was so high for me.
One day, I spotted $9.99 pants and a hat at Anthro. I was super surprised because the original price was like.. 100 bucks.
That was my first purchase from Anthropologie. lol
Later, I found out that Anthro has set almost every Tuesday a sale day. I stared to go check out the store more often since I live SO CLOSE from the store!
One day, I found this gorgeous tank called " Free Flow Tank "on a sale rack. Unfortunately, they didn't have my size, and I didn't look any farther.
About a month went on, I couldn't forget about the tank still. I googled it and found it on ebay for more price than the store. I gave up..
But then, I found the tank review on Anthroholic, and LOVED the outfit Kim was wearing. OMG, I had to bookmark it and checked it every couple hours.
That was it. I had to get it. I took my husband's ebay account and I purchased it.
More and more I read Anthroholic, I learn more and more about Anthropologie.
To tell the truth, I still haven't really worn the tank.. lol I have it in my closet, still brand new.
I WILL wear it in 2011, though. When it gets warmer!!
Now I know couple lovely Anthro-Lover Blogs and I check them everyday. I post comment now and then, I sent out my outfit photos to Kim and she kindly posted them in her reader's outfit posts. :) It seems to me that most Anthro fans are very sweet and thoughtful.
And yes, I go to my local Anthropologie at least once a week now. The prices are still high, but the quality is worth the price. To be able to shop at Anthro more, I stopped shopping from other stores. lol
Anyways, here are the top 10 outfits of 2010 I picked. Enjoy!!
1. THE first Anthro hat and pants!! :) In fact, these pants are one size larger than my normal size..but they were the last pair..and I had to grab it!
2. Forever21 cardigan and belt with Eddie Bauer tube dress. (Eddie Bauer is my husband's favorite store.)
I really like this outfit but I don't have the dress anymore.. it was a bit big for me and I gave it to my friend. I want to get something like this again next year :)
3. H&M top and skirt with flower printed tights from Urban Outfitters. Some people asked me if the flowers were tattoos! NO WAY!
4. H&M tank and skinny cargo from Urban Outfitters. I don't own many pants but these are one of my favorite pairs!!
5. This coat is one of the Anthro item I fell in love from Kim's Blog. I love the retro print!
6. Urban Outfitters leopard print summer dress. I wasn't really sure about brown leopard prints on me, but this gray print, I could wear!
7. This was the outfit I won $500 from style contest at my local Mall!!
I was into mustard color, and made a necklace for myself. :) My Etsy store will be available on Jan 1st. See listings here.
H&M jacket, Forever21 dress, and Kohl's leggings. They are all from the Mall!!
8. This outfit was inspired by Taylor Swift. I still want to change the buttons to gold..
Worn Anna Sui for Target under H&M cardigan.
9. H&M heart print dress with vintage heart pearl necklace. I got into vintage jewelries this year as well.
I was at the mall and had time to browse in H&M.. I tried this on and it was cute!
10. Head to Toe Anthropologie!! Eh.. not necklace.. Found it online, Spiegel.com
This was my Christmas Outfit for this year. Everyone loved this whole look <3 and so did I!!
These boots were gift from my husband♥
Which outfit do you like the most?